Dennis I. Rosenstock
Dennis Rosenstock is the managing partner of the Rosenstock and Azran law firm. He has championed and has been a steadfast advocate for the victims of personal injury resulting from automobile accidents, bicycle and motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, dog bites, premise liability, and other accidents. He has aggressively pursued cases against some of the largest companies in the world and obtained verdicts and settlements in the millions.
Dennis and his partner, David Azran, lead a boutique litigation law firm dedicated to pursuing and prosecuting those who have negligently caused harm to their clients, to make sure that they are fully compensated for the injuries that they have suffered. Together, they have tried and/or arbitrated hundreds of cases and represent their clients with passion and integrity.
Areas of Practice
- Aviation Accidents – Plaintiff
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Plaintiff
- Personal Injury – Plaintiff
- Sexual Harassment
- Wrongful Death – Plaintiff
- California, 1976
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1977
- University of West Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- University of The Pacific / California State University at Northridge, Northridge, California
- B.A. – 1971
- Major: Political Science